How to Create Exam
Go to Admin -> Exam -> Add New Exam button. A new Exam setting form will appear with option explained in details below.
- Name of Exam : This name appear to student to attempt Exam.
- Passing Percentage : Student with marks below to this will considered to be fail in Exam.
- Instruction: Provide the detailed instruction for student to attempt this Exam.
- Duration: Duration of Exam in minutes. (For e.g. 60 minutes if the Exam is of 1 Hour. )
- Attempt Count: Number of time each student can attempt this exam. Use 0 for unlimited attempts.
- Start Date : You can set the start Date and Time for Each Exam, Use Calendar and Clock by clicking the icon.
- End Date: You can set the End Date and Time for Each Exam, Use Calendar and Clock by clicking the icon.
- Show Answer Sheet: Set Yes if you want student to view answer sheet after the Exam.
- Select Group: Chose Group/s for which the exam will be available. Student with select group will only be able to view and/or attempt the exam.
- Negative Marks: Enable or Disable marks deduction for wrong answer.
- Random Question: Enable Disable Random question for this exam for each student.
- Paid Exam: You can apply fee for Exam which can be paid via student using payment gateway or E-Wallet System
- Browser Tolerance: During the Exam if the Browser Tolerance is enabled student will not be able to switch or minimize Exam window. If they do so, it will generate warning and exam will be terminated.
- Expiry Date: Set the number of days Exam will last beside the end date.
- Result After Finish: Provide instant result after Exam if set to yes.
- Mode: There are two modes
- Exam Mode: Where you need to manually pick the question from question bank for the Exam. All Student will get same questions in this mode.
- Preparation Mode: Question will be automatically picked from question bank based on define parameters. All student may get different questions.
Adding questions to Examination in Exam Mode
Once you have created the exam. Make it sure you don’t activate it before adding question to it.
To add Question click on
- Action Button in front of Exam
- Click View
- and then Add Questions button.
It will navigate you to question bank where you can manually choose questions for each exam. Once you done don’t forget to activate the exam from Admin -> Exam -> Exam List
Adding questions to Examination in Preparation Mode
To add Question in preparation mode during the creation of exam follow the steps
- Select the Subject from where you want to pick the questions
- Specify the amount of question you want to add from the above subject you chosen
- Specify the attempt count for this questions.
- Specify the filter for question type for the above chosen questions
- and then the difficulty level filter.
- Repeat the procedure from 1 – 6 to add more subject questions.